quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

1. Life is extremely fragile


No matter how many times you hear or read phrases that have the same sense that I just said. Even if you have lost a loved one or work with people on the threshold between life and death, you can not know it at the level that a person who is threatened with life knows. The experience of realizing that your own body has a problem and that it can put an end to his life is staggering. It was a sensation that touched the roots of my existence, threw open my own finitude and placed on the ground my illusion of being powerful and immortal. Words did not serve anything, the only thing left was the silence before my condition of being human, made ​​of flesh, ephemeral, mortal. A silence reigned coming from the bottom of my soul and a sobbing took care of me. A cry that opened my heart and eased the pain I felt. But death is very likely the best invention of life because in so much pain, I had perceptions about the nature of life and the human condition, insights that today are my most precious treasures. We prefer not to look at our mortal condition. Only when one sees it is his body that is in play when the threat is with you. At this moment, when I realized it was me, I had the profound realization that life is just a moment and I did not have all the time in the world to live.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário