quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

7. Friends make life lighter


   I found the cancer so I went on vacation. I was away from all my friends. I gave the news on the internet. I do not know how each of them reacted. When I finished the first chemo, I came to Ribeirão to resolve the treatment time in college. I found my friends. Most of them did not know quite what to say. If I were in their place, do not know too. They were afraid of making the wrong questions. When you have cancer people think that if they speak a word wrong you can unravel in front of her. This is not true. My friends could not talk right with me. Some gave messages that were hoping for the best, while others wanted to convince myself that everything would soon. The truth is that at these times the weather was heavy because of the pain we faced naked. How to face his friend of 21 years who is bald and dejected with a glimpse of what is death? Having cancer young is to show your friends that perhaps death is not so far away.
      Arriving in Ribeirão, I came across a big surprise. But first I need to explain something. This is me and this is my white glasses.



        When I got into college that sunglasses became my trademark. Actually I suspect that most people thought I was a little ridiculous to wear a white sunglasses. And I ended up having to confirm this suspicion when we gain intimacy and began to speak in my face that fact, I was with the ridiculous white sunglasses. Some kinder friends said, "Oh man, so I would not use this glasses, but that is in you is well know ... or maybe we've grown accustomed. ". Well, that's the story of the glasses. I came home and soon reached everyone by surprise, each with a white sunglasses like mine.


They had made a video that traced good pieces of our university life. It was exciting to receive this gift at that time I was so blown. At the time I was in the eye of the storm and could not say anything before this, I was just talking without words. I know they all put a little on my skin with this gesture of buying a white sunglasses and make the video, without words that were said to me. For you, I have a poem:


It may be that one day we fail to tell us ...
But while there is friendship,
We will make it up again.

It may be that one day the time goes ...
But if the friendship remains,
One of the other is it going to remember.

It may be that one day we move away ...
But, if we are true friends,
Friendship will closer us

It may be that one day no longer would be here ...
But, if you still remain friends,
Born again, one to another.

It may be that one day all over ...
But with the build friendship all over again,
Each time differently.
Being unique and unforgettable every moment
Who live together and we will remember forever.

There are two ways to live your life:
One is to believe that there is no miracle.
The other is to believe that everything is a miracle.


Albert Einstein

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário